Hello....Welcome!

Hello....Welcome!

Get in Touch

Viewers

Follow Along!

Follow me on Twitter

Fun Stuff!

Spread the love

Mama Ging

Labels

Subscribe Now

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Breakfast Is My Favorite Meal

I think... LOL. I'm not sure I want to commit to just one meal since I do like them all. :) But, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it's fun to start out with something really deeelish. Like take these awesome Bacon & Corn Griddle Cakes from Lori Lange at Recipe Girl.... I like to make these as a treat once in a while. One time I made the cakes with a fried egg in between a layer and the hubs loved that. This morning I added a few things that didn't exactly make it a healthy, low-cal breakfast since I fried up some leftover cheesy potatoes from last night's meatloaf dinner. And added sausage... but the combo was a winner! I also used pepper jack cheese as it's one of my favorites.


I mean seriously, how can you go wrong with this?

Course, you don't have to add fried cheesy potatoes, but it was a good way to clean out the left overs. 


I encourage you to at least try the griddle cakes :)

Pin It
Check out where I Link Party and share my posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts? I'd love to hear from you! I read each one and respond when called for. :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio