Hello....Welcome!

Hello....Welcome!

Get in Touch

Viewers

Follow Along!

Follow me on Twitter

Fun Stuff!

Spread the love

Mama Ging

Labels

Subscribe Now

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Photoshoot with Hayley today....

So, today I went out on a photoshoot with my oldest daughter to "break in" a new camera. I had been taking some really nice pics of the kids with a small Nikon Coolpix that was about 5 or 6 years old. It did the job, but I was looking for something with a little more to it but not something that was going to be pricey since I just take pictures of my kids. I now have (another Nikon Coolpix) L810 model. I wanted a background that was an old (dumpy but with character) building but yet that wasn't going to jeopardize us being there. I thought I found the perfect backdrop! It had a small amount of graffiti, some peeling paint, cracks in the bricks, etc. These are some shots I got... along with a few at home first.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts? I'd love to hear from you! I read each one and respond when called for. :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio