Pumpkin Pie Martini

This post is short and sweet because there's really nothing to say but YUM and sorry for the poor cell phone picture! ;)

I don't know about you , but I LOVE anything pumpkin. For about a week straight I made something pumpkin everyday. I think my family was about ready to commit me to Pumpkin Anonymous. Well, since I've laid off a bit, I came across a recipe for a Pumpkin Pie Martini from Daydreamer Desserts. How deelish does that sound? It called for Pecan Liqueur - which I didn't have - but I did have Pumpkin Pie Liqueur (of course, right?) so I went for it. The graham cracker rim is just the right touch!

My adaptation of the recipe:

3 oz vanilla vodka
3 oz Pumpkin Pie Liquour
4 oz milk
1 tbsp pumpkin puree
a shake of pumpkin pie spice
1-2 graham crackers, finely crushed for glass rim garnish

Slightly moisten the glass rim and press your martini glass in the crushed crackers. Combine all ingredients except the crackers in cocktail shaker filled half way with ice. Shake well for 30 seconds and pour into prepared glass. Enjoy!

Pin It
Check out where I Link Party and share my posts!




Comments